Our Zapier integration allows you to connect Quickmail with other web apps supported by Zapier to create custom behaviours.
For example, you could have your Zapier-supported CRM to automatically add a Prospect to your pipeline when they respond to your Quickmail Sequence.
How to set up Zapier integration:
1. Go to Settings -> Add-ons -> click "Generate API key"
Copy the Private API key and keep a note of it.
2. Go to Zapier.com and sign up for a free trial.
3. Create a Zap and select which app you'd like to set as the Trigger, which is an action which causes something else to happen.
For example: Choose Quickmail as the Trigger if you want to set up a Zap that starts with a Quickmail event.
After selecting the Trigger, you'll be prompted to connect a Quickmail account. This is where to enter the API key from Step 1.
4. Once you've set up your Trigger, you'll need to add an Action to complete the Zap. Depending on the app you want to connect, you'll need to authenticate it as well, either through your credentials or a separate API key.
In this Example, we're creating a new row in a Google Sheet every time a QuickMail Prospect responds to a Sequence. Attributes, Sequence Details, and other information can move from QuickMail into other apps.
You can also set Quickmail actions in Zapier:
Here are the available Zapier Triggers for Quickmail:
- New Email Opened (Triggers when a Prospect opens your email.)
- New Link Clicked (Triggers when a Prospect clicked on your link.)
- New Email Replied (Triggers when a Prospect replied.)
- New Prospect Bounce (Triggers when an email address bounce (soft or hard).)
- New Prospect Unsubscribe (Triggers when a Prospect unsubscribes from your sequence.)
- New Prospect Cold (Triggers when a prospect goes cold.)
Here are the available Zapier Actions for Quickmail:
- Create Prospect (Create a new prospect.)
- Start Sequence (Start a sequence on a prospect.)
- Cancel Follow-Up (Cancel follow-up for a prospect.)
Looking to do more workflows? You can check this article - WorkFlows or send us an email and tell us what you're trying to achieve.