If you prefer video tutorials, check out this Youtube playlist on Bucket and Schedules which are 2 things you need to automate the adding of small batches of prospects to a campaign on a regular basis: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhMxrGb9WC3md8ce0IlbPAwviMjZ2iMq2
What are Buckets for?
Buckets and schedules go hand in hand to automate adding prospects to a campaign.
How do buckets work?
Without buckets, schedules won't work and vice-versa.
How to create a Bucket?
A create bucket window will then pop up. Name the bucket and check the boxes based on your preferred settings.
What do those checkboxes mean?
- Verify Emails - (requires an email verification tool) all emails that will be added to the bucket will automatically be verified.
- Reject Risky Emails - (requires an email verification tool) prevents adding prospects who are verified as Risky emails.
- Reject emails with unknown validity - prospects who are identified as bad or invalid emails, as well as those who previously bounced, will not be added to the bucket.
- Reject Unknown Emails - (requires an email verification tool) prevents adding prospects whose email servers always return a positive response. (Similar to risky emails as there's still a chance that these email addresses will result in bounces).
- Reject Prospects who already ran a campaign - prevents adding prospects who were already added to a campaign.
How to add Prospects to a Bucket?
1. Prospects can be added to a bucket upon import.
To add prospects directly from a bucket upon import, scroll down to add to a bucket and choose the bucket you want to add the prospects to.
(Note that if you want to update existing prospects through import, if the said prospects are in a different bucket, they will be moved to the new bucket you selected in the new import.)
2. Prospects can also be added to a bucket manually.