Creating a Prospect Bucket
If you prefer video tutorials, check out this Youtube link: https://youtu.be/batZUAX-2hY
What are Buckets for?
Buckets and Schedules go hand in hand to automate adding prospects to a campaign. This saves you the hassle of adding batches of prospects to a campaign manually.
How do buckets work?
Note that a prospect can only be added to one bucket at a time. Adding prospects to another bucket will remove them from the previous bucket.
How to create a Bucket?
There are two ways to create a Bucket:
Name the bucket and check the boxes based on your preferred settings.
2. Creating a bucket upon import
To create a bucket upon import, create an import → click the plus sign (+) in the Bucket section
What do those checkboxes mean?
- Verify Emails - (requires email verification credits) all emails that will be added to the bucket will automatically be verified.
- Reject Risky Emails - (requires an email verification tool) prevents adding prospects who are verified as Risky emails.
- Reject emails with unknown validity - prospects who are identified as bad or invalid emails, as well as those who previously bounced, will not be added to the bucket.
- Reject Unknown Emails - (requires an email verification tool) prevents adding prospects whose email servers always return a positive response. (Similar to risky emails as there's still a chance that these email addresses will result in bounces).
- Reject Prospects who already ran a campaign - prevents adding prospects who were already added to a campaign.
How to add Prospects to a Bucket?
1. Prospects can be added to a bucket upon import.
To add prospects directly from a bucket upon import, scroll down to add to a bucket and choose the bucket you want to add the prospects to.
(Note that if you want to update existing prospects through import, if the said prospects are in a different bucket, they will be moved to the new bucket you selected in the new import.)
2. Prospects can also be added to a bucket manually.