How to Get "Original Message" from an Email Thread
QuickMail support may ask users to provide details of a prospect’s email reply.
Here’s how to get the “original message” from your email thread with a prospect:
1. Go to your Gmail/Google apps inbox and open the email that contains the prospect’s email reply.
2. Select/open the first reply from the prospect
3. Click the small dropdown arrow at the corner to show more options and select “show original”
4. You will be brought to a separate browser window/tab that shows the “original message”
5. Copy everything on that page and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org